Welcome to the Cataloger’s Portal. Here you will find links to the resources most used by PALNI’s Catalog librarians. No one knows the needs of our Catalog librarians better than the librarians themselves! So please, if you feel a link to an important resource is missing email Megan West, email@example.com, and she will work to add it to the list.
Documentation and Support
- Aleph Documentation on the Wiki
- Aleph Documentation on ExLibris Customer Care (more in-depth tutorials, manuals, and updated information)
- Product Support Contacts
- PCAG Wiki - PALNI Cataloging Advisory Group - They advise the executive director, the EC, and the Board on the impact and direction of changes related to RDA, discovery, and other cataloging issues.
- PALDigital Wiki - PALNI Digital Advisory Group - They advise the executive director, the EC, and the Board on the impact and direction of changes related to archiving and digitization of documents.
- PTAG Wiki - PALNI Technical Advisory Group – They advise the EC and the Board on advancements in technology that can be leveraged to support the goals of PALNI libraries. They also make recommendations for systems enhancement and development.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Email Megan West, firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will add it to the list.