Here is the room link for our WebEx meeting space: https://palni.webex.com
WebEx Support: http://support.webex.com/support/support-overview.html
This web conferencing space is open to all PALNI groups and task forces.
Please reserve your meeting time on the calendar by contacting Kirsten Leonard firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
EC and Board meetings will take precedence but all other meetings are welcome to use the space.
Entering a Meeting
- Click on the meeting you wish to attend under the Browse Meetings box on the frontpage.
- A box on the right side of the screen will pop up asking for your name, email, and password.
- Login and enter your name and institution in the box, e.g. Josh Petrusa — Butler.
- You can find the password for your group’s meeting on the group’s wiki. (IE: If the Board is meeting they should look on the PALNIdir wiki homepage for the password)
- A pop-up window will display showing you how to call in via phone or to use the audio and mic on the computer.
- After you make your audio and mic choice, you will be directed to a screen where the meeting will take place
- You may begin speaking at any time (with respect to other participants, of course!)