Welcome to the Director’s Portal. Here you will find links to the resources most used by PALNI’s library Directors. No one knows the needs of our library Directors better than the librarians themselves! So please, if you feel a link to an important resource is missing email Megan West, firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will work to add it to the list.
Meeting Dates 2012-2013 (Locations TBA)
Tuesday, September 18 (IWU North)
Tuesday, November 13 (IWU North)
Tuesday, February 19 (back-up date of 2/26) (IWU North)
Tuesday, April 30 (IWU North)
- Institutional Research Collection: Indiana Annual Surveys
- Corporate and Organizational Documents
- Forms and Procedures
- About PALNI- Who we are, what we do
- News and Information
- Book and Periodical Donation Information
Documentation and Support
- Aleph Documentation on the Wiki
- Aleph Documentation on ExLibris Customer Care (more in-depth tutorials, manuals, and updated information)
- Product Support Contacts
- PALNIdir Wiki - For PALNI Directors only.
- PTAG Wiki - PALNI Technical Advisory Group – They advise the EC and the Board on advancements in technology that can be leveraged to support the goals of PALNI libraries. They also make recommendations for systems enhancement and development.
- PALDigital Wiki - PALNI Digital Advisory Group - They advise the executive director, the EC, and the Board on the impact and direction of changes related to archiving and digitization of documents.
- RIO Wiki - PALNI Reference, Instruction, and Outreach Advisory Group - This group advises the PALNI EC and Board on end-user needs and usability assessment of all PALNI cooperative products including the OPAC and the discovery system.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Email Megan West, email@example.com, and she will add it to the list.