These forms and procedures are for PALNI employees and institutions. Each form should be filled out and returned to the to the Executive Director including all necessary attachments (ie: receipts).
All reimbursement forms and receipt documents should be scanned emailed to Kirsten Leonard at email@example.com.
Forms: MUST BE APPROVED BY THE LIBRARY DIRECTOR!
Policy: [current as of 2013]
1. Attendees who are NOT directors: Email their director asking for PALNI reimbursement for attending a meeting.
2. The Library Director forwards the email with his/her authorization to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The staff member in charge of email@example.com looks up the Chart of Distances and adds the approved amount to the email and files for reimbursement.
[Revision 02/2014] No more than 3 drivers will be reimbursed per institution per event. Reimbursement of additional drivers will be at the discretion of the institution.
***For those coming from a location different than their insitution, the below form (2011 Mileage Claim) must be filled out and approved by the Library Director. The Director will then send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel Reimbursement Form
- PALNI Equipment Reimbursement Form
- PALNI Representative Agreement Form
- Conflict of Interest Policy
PALNI Statistics Forms 2010: