- Morris, Jill, and Kirsten Leonard. “Collaborating Across Consortial Boundaries.” Collaborative Librarianship, vol. 11, no. 4, 21 Feb. 2020, digitalcommons.du.edu/collaborativelibrarianship/vol11/iss4/4.
- MacIsaac, Olivia; Allen, Kristen; and Turner, Tatum, “Making Cultural Heritage Artifacts into 3D Digital Objects Using Photogrammetry : Final Report” (2020). Scholarship and Professional Work. 79.
- Dempsey, Lorcan “What Collaboration Means to Me: Library collaboration is hard; effective collaboration is harder,” Collaborative Librarianship: Vol. 10 : Iss. 4 , Article 3 (2019). https://digitalcommons.du.edu/collaborativelibrarianship/vol10/iss4/3
- Maurits van der Graaf. “Diversité Des Formes et Des Missions Des Consortia et Des Réseaux de Bibliothèques – Arabesques.” Publications-Prairial.Fr, no. 82, 23 July 2019, publications-prairial.fr/arabesques/index.php?id=675&lang=en?id=675&lang=en, http://publications-prairial.fr/arabesques/index.php?id=675&lang=en?id=675&lang=en.
- Morris, Jill, and Sebastian Hammer. “Consortia Taking Responsibility for Their Technology Ecosystem: Cultivating Agency with Emerging Community Owned Solutions.” Journal of Library Administration, vol. 59, no. 1, 2 Jan. 2019, pp. 74–85, 10.1080/01930826.2018.1549411.
- Majumdar, DR, S. “Deep Collaboration in Libraries and the Fifth Law of Library Science.” Library Herald, vol. 56, no. 3, 2018, www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?target=ijor:lh&volume=56&issue=3&article=002
- Arch, Xan and Gilman, Isaac, “Innovating for Impact: The next Evolution of Library Consortia” Library Faculty Publications and Presentations. 10. (2017) https://pilotscholars.up.edu/lib_facpubs/10
- Jones, Pamela. “Why We Do That Thing We Do: What Consortia Executive Directors Want Library Directors to Know.” Journal of Library Administration, vol. 57, no. 1, 29 Dec. 2016, pp. 114–122, 10.1080/01930826.2016.1251253.
- Gibson, Kenneth E., et al. “Collaborating for Our Community: A Case Report.” Indiana Libraries, vol. 33, no. 2, 28 Dec. 2014, pp. 24–29, journals.iupui.edu/index.php/IndianaLibraries/article/view/16538
Presentations & Proceedings
- Raye, Jennifer, “Maintaining Your Identity: Supporting Our Own Faculty’s Publishing while Participating in a Funded Consortia Publishing Program” (2020). Digital Initiatives Symposium. 32. https://digital.sandiego.edu/symposium/2020/2020/32
- Stutzman, Karl, et al. “Connecting with Stakeholders.” Atla Summary of Proceedings, 30 Jan. 2019, pp. 151–159, 10.31046/proceedings.2018.90.
- Paxton, M., Maixner, G. R., McArthur, J., & Baich, T. (2019, October). Engineering a Powerfully Simple Interlibrary Loan Experience with InstantILL. Presentation at 2019 Interlending and Document Supply Conference, Prague, Czech Republic. http://hdl.handle.net/1805/21450
- Perry, Katherine, and Jim Self. “The ICOLC Balanced Scorecard Pilot: The Value of Collaborative Parallel Play.” Proceedings of the 2012 Library Assessment Conference, Library Assessment Conference, 29 Oct. 2012, pp. 355–362.
Blog Posts and External Releases
Breneman, Kyle. “PALNI Investigates the Usability of WorldCAT Discovery – LITA Blog.” Litablog.Org, 6 June 2019, litablog.org/2019/06/palni-investigates-the-usability-of-worldcat-discovery%EF%BB%BF/.
“Bethel College and Saint Mary’s College Join PALNI and OCLC WMS Community.” OCLC, 18 Apr. 2018, www.oclc.org/en/news/releases/2018/20180418-bethel-college-st-marys-join-palni-wms-community.html.
Bradley, Eric, et al. “Collaborative UX Testing: Cardigans Included.” ACRL TechConnect, 4 Aug. 2015, acrl.ala.org/techconnect/post/collaborative-ux-testing-cardigans-included/.