Ex Libris (Aleph, SFX, MetaLib, and Primo after July 15th 2011)
- eService/Pivotal/CRM – http://support.exlibrisgroup.com/ (Support can be reached at 877-455-5693 for follow-up on tickets submitted to eService.)
- Customer Care Center/Documentation Center- http://www.customercenter.exlibrisgroup.com/- There is no longer a direct link to the Doc Portal. You must go through the Customer Care Center first, and the Documentation Center is the bottom, middle box on the frontpage.
- You can register for a personal account – but at first, must use your DocPortal login information. See this PTAG wiki page for a list of those DocPortal representatives.
- Request additional eService accounts by emailing email@example.com with your contact information. Also, let them know that you are part of PALNI.
- Additional support can be on the PTAG wiki: Ex Libris Support Resources
- For ExLibris Products that are completely down:
- If an entire production system or module is unusable for all users, open a Support Incident in eService with “System Down” as the priority level.
- Send an email to 24X7hub@exlibrisgroup.com with the following details:
- Name of institution
- Your name
- A phone number (with the country code) or an e-mail address where we can reach you
- Your Support Incident number
- Name of the product which is experiencing a problem
- Post to the paldigital listserv firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask a question or request consulting from the administrators: Digitaladmin@elist.palni.org
- CONTENTdm administrators: Megan West (PALNI), Amy Bryant (Earlham), Janice Gustaferro (Butler), Fritz D Hartman (Goshen), and chair Darla Haines (Manchester).
EZ Proxy Support
- Email or call Kirsten Leonard. For system down reports, email email@example.com