These forms and procedures are for PALNI employees and institutions.
Mileage Reimbursement Forms: MUST BE APPROVED BY THE LIBRARY DIRECTOR!
- Policy: [current as of 2013]
- 1. Attendees who are NOT directors: Email their director asking for PALNI reimbursement for attending a meeting.
- 2. The Library Director forwards the email with his/her authorization to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3. The staff member in charge of email@example.com looks up the Chart of Distances and adds the approved amount to the email and files for reimbursement.[Revision 02/2014] No more than 3 drivers will be reimbursed per institution per event. Reimbursement of additional drivers will be at the discretion of the institution.
***For those coming from a location different than their institution, the below form (2018 Mileage Claim) must be filled out and approved by the Library Director. The Director will then send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Reimbursement (travel, conference, professional development, etc) forms: MUST BE APPROVED BY THE Steering Chair or Coordinator!
All receipt documents should be scanned emailed to their Steering chair or coordinator for approval and then onto the Office Administrator: email@example.com.
- Travel Reimbursement Form
- PALNI Equipment Reimbursement Form
- PALNI Representative Agreement Form
- Conflict of Interest Policy