Welcome to the Systems Librarian’s Portal. Here you will find links to the resources most used by PALNI’s Systems librarians. No one knows the needs of our Systems librarians better than the librarians themselves! So please, if you feel a link to an important resource is missing email Megan West, email@example.com, and she will work to add it to the list.
Thursday, September 20 – face to face meeting, special guest Jane Burke, presenting the Serials Solutions Intota product (location TBA)
Wednesday, November 14 – online meeting (?)
Tuesday January 22 – online meeting
Tuesday March 12 – online meeting
Tuesday May 7 – face to face meeting (location TBA)
- Support Resources
- Customer Care Center/Documentation Center- http://www.customercenter.exlibrisgroup.com- There is no longer a direct link to the Doc Portal. You must go through the Customer Care Center first, and the Documentation Center is the bottom, middle box on the frontpage.
Other Support Tools
- Reports and Sandbox
- Product Support Contacts
- CONTENTdm - older information (pre-June 2011)
- CONTENTdm – new information found on PALDigital Wiki
- EZProxy Support
- Database Admin Login Pages
- PALNI Admin Support Webpages
- PTAG Wiki - PALNI Technical Advisory Group – They advise the EC and the Board on advancements in technology that can be leveraged to support the goals of PALNI libraries. They also make recommendations for systems enhancement and development.
- PALDigital Wiki - PALNI Digital Advisory Group - They advise the executive director, the EC, and the Board on the impact and direction of changes related to archiving and digitization of documents.
- PCAG Wiki - PALNI Cataloging Advisory Group - They advise the executive director, the EC, and the Board on the impact and direction of changes related to RDA, discovery, and other cataloging issues.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Email Megan West, firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will add it to the list.